Promote Your Recording and Rehearsal Studio Using Advanced Digital Marketing Strategies
Becoming known by artists in your local community is every recording and rehearsal studio’s dream. The targets are usually both upcoming and established musicians. But you do need to ask yourself some important questions:
What type of musicians or genres do you want to attract?
What is your brand identity?
What is your unique selling point to attract new musicians?
What promotions, perks, sales, and offers are working in the industry?
Let’s come down to where the real opportunity is. Digital marketing is the absolute goldmine of digital advertising and online marketing. With the progressive rise in the use of smartphones and access to social media, marketing has been able to advance digitally for all business types and local businesses are no exception.
So it makes sense to build a really strong online presence. In other words, your advertising strategy will be incomplete without online marketing no matter the level of stage events that you attend, shows, and community forums you’re well represented in.
Additional pro tip, apart from establishing yourself as an authority in your niche, ensure that you rank your business for key relevant phrases that prospects are searching for in your local community on Google. For instance, if your business is based in Chicago, be sure to rank for keywords such as Recording studio near me (in Chicago), music studio Chicago, Chicago recording studio.
Optimize for these keywords on Google searches and Google My Business (GMB) listings. You can achieve this by either Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or optimizing using Google ads. With SEO, it takes time, months, and sometimes up to a year. But with Google PPC ads, you can get results almost immediately.
But you do not want to limit yourself to Google alone since your clients are socializing on social media and engaging with their fans there.
We recommend leveraging Facebook and Instagram ads to connect with upcoming and established artists. You can run different campaign types. You can run an engagement campaign to make your post go viral and to get more upcoming musicians as followers, or to generate leads down your funnel to generate more clients for your recording business.
You’re not alone, we encourage you to take advantage of both Google advertising and social media advertising and have it automated so your engagement, lead generation, and client acquisition and nurturing is a continuous process.
You can run your business on autopilot using automation. Marketing Tech allows you to run targeted ads on Google, Facebook, and Instagram and the entire process can be automated.
How does it work?
How MarketingTech can create and manage your business advertising
- Sign up for one of marketingTech's affordable packages
- Provide us with information about your business so your marketing consultant and the MarketingTech softwarecould build tailored and super targeted ad campaigns for you.
- The software generates a custom professional video for your business using the information you've provided
- We post that video to Facebook and Instagram advertising
- MarketingTech generates ads and post them on google search and display networks
- Our smart automated algorithm generatesbusiness specific videos ad headlines images and descriptions utilizing our super precise targeting automations to deliver your ads only to the most relevant audience in your chosen local area
- You can view a report showcasing your ads, ad performance, campaign statistics
- Our marketing expert will optimize your ad to get the most clients at your doorstep.
- A personal consultant will be assigned to you and in touch with you
Can I see a preview of the video you will create?
Get more clients today!