Every year, thousands of chiropractors are opening new practices. So getting results requires more than just your skills as a chiropractor but your marketing strategy. That is the fact that you have a great understanding of human anatomy and you understand how pain works do not necessarily mean that you understand digital marketing.
Chiropractors face some intrinsic and extrinsic challenges. Intrinsically, they’re in competition with themselves considering the large number of practices that are opening on a daily basis. Extrinsically, they’re also in competition with doctors. Lastly, most chiropractors do not have the time to create a marketing strategy.
To be successful in your practice, you need to first begin by organizing a system meaning and planning out a marketing strategy. By system meaning, you have to understand data and how to make use of it.
How many patients do you currently serve?
On average how many patients do you currently serve per week?
What is the cost (conversion rate) of signing up a client for chiropractic care and how long does it take to successfully convince a client to consider chiropractic care?
What amount of time and what level of effort do you need to devote to have a patient consider chiropractic care?
Which categories of patients and what channels are bringing in the most revenue?
What is your signature formula? That is, what is your Unique Selling Point (USP) that provides so much value that potential patients cannot afford to jump on it?
When you have all this data in place, you are empowered to know the level of effort, time, labor, and also the budget that you will commit to double, triple, or even quadruple your revenue.
To make all these business decisions, that means you need data and a way to get more clients. You can begin locally by ranking for keywords that are relevant to your niche. A lot of individuals are looking for alternative approaches to managing pain in your local area and beyond.
So, non-drug pain management and similar keyword alternatives will be a good keyword target for this category of people. Also, for individuals searching directly for pain management, pain management plus the location are keywords to target.
A good strategy is to study what your competitors are doing that is working for them and model yours to be better. You can do this by enrolling them in a monthly subscription package, free massage on certain days of the week or month, or an additional weight loss or diet program as an add-on service. Instead of trying to rank organically which can take months to achieve reasonable results, you can adopt a result-driven Google ad automation strategy using Marketing Tech.
Similarly, since your prospects are socializing on social media, especially Instagram and Facebook, you can share valuable educational content on pain management and even close more clients. All these can be automated using Marketing Tech.
How does it work?
How MarketingTech can create and manage your business advertising
- Sign up for one of marketingTech's affordable packages
- Provide us with information about your business so your marketing consultant and the MarketingTech softwarecould build tailored and super targeted ad campaigns for you.
- The software generates a custom professional video for your business using the information you've provided
- We post that video to Facebook and Instagram advertising
- MarketingTech generates ads and post them on google search and display networks
- Our smart automated algorithm generatesbusiness specific videos ad headlines images and descriptions utilizing our super precise targeting automations to deliver your ads only to the most relevant audience in your chosen local area
- You can view a report showcasing your ads, ad performance, campaign statistics
- Our marketing expert will optimize your ad to get the most clients at your doorstep.
- A personal consultant will be assigned to you and in touch with you
Can I see a preview of the video you will create?
Get more clients today!